Hearts Overflowing

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

So, here I am again, a bit behind.  But I wanted to share our Halloween craft with you before it's not Halloween anymore.  Oh, and I added a picture of our fall tree here.

I found this pumpkin art project on Pinterest and thought it would be the perfect project for Gianna!  I knew that she would not be able to paint within a circle, so I just let her paint all over the paper with orange paint. 

Here are some pictures of her painting...


Concentrating very hard

 

 
She's never sure how she feels about getting paint on herself.


Caught this cute smirk!
 


After it dried, I cut out the shape of a pumpkin and glued it onto another paper.  Then, used her hands to make the leaves of the pumpkin.  I finished it off by painting on the stem and writing Happy Halloween.  I think it turned out well!
Here is our finished project! 


I couldn't get a good picture of Gianna holding it, so I had to settle for this. 


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment